Old Airport Road Serviced Apartment, Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is one of the great cities in the United Arab Emirates, full of sophistication and enduring architectural splendours.
The apartments are located at a strategic location in Abu Dhabi neighbouring The Al Nahyan Stadium, Al Wahda Mall, Fatimah Supper market, Abi Dhai Commercial Bank, and Shikh Khalifa Medical City. With all these cultural and leisurely attractions closeby, any trip to Abu Dhabi can be fulfilled to its true promise when guests choose these apartments.
The Abu Dhabi tram isn't too far away either, giving ample access to the rest of the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AED450||AED450||AED450|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||AED750||AED750||AED750|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Abu Dhabi International airport 20.2miles
- Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station 0.6 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the apartments feature luxurious home away from home comforts with world-class hospitality services.
The rooms, suites and studios are perfect for your business and relaxing family getaway while enjoying the privacy of your own temperature controlled plunge pool. Aside from the usual homely amenities, you can enjoy the state-of-the-art Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club to keep yourself in perfect health for the trip.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.