Bos en Lommerplantsoen Serviced Apartments
Enjoy the lively Amsterdam-West fans coming out from Westerpark, a green space where former gasworks buildings now house trendy brewpubs and coffee shops, plus the Het Ketelhuis arthouse movie theater. The Het Schip architecture museum is set in an area of red-brick buildings that showcase the typical style of the Amsterdam School.
Stalls at Foodhallen sell dim sum and tapas, with more street food options at the Ten Kate Market.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Loft||N/A||N/A||€300||€300||€300|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€350||€350||€350|
|2 Bedroom XL||N/A||N/A||€375||€375||€375|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||N/A||N/A||€250||€250||€250|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€250||€250||€250|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol miles
- Jan v.Galenstraat 0.4 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite shops
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site chargable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Security Alarm System
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Sometimes you just need to retreat or completely dive into the hustle and bustle of your daily life.
Let us be your safe haven in Amsterdam West, a place to recharge for your next adventures. Whether this is meeting new people in the city centre or watching a thrilling movie at home. It is all up to you!
Enjoy the comfort of our facilities and the freedom of your own fully equipped apartment.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.