Revaleiland - Westerpark
Amsterdam is one of the top cities in Europe for culture and commerce.
You’ll find the serviced apartments close to the historic city centre, in an up and coming area full of design, good food and forward-thinking entrepreneurs. Hotspots like the Westerpark and the Jordaan are just a bike-ride away to provide excitement and culture to all stays.
Overall, all guests will be more than satisfied with choosing this place for their short or long term stay.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Apartment||£150||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||£180||ROR||ROR||ROR||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol Airport 7.7miles
- Central Station 1.3 miles
- Sloterdijk 2.4 miles
- Central Station 1.3 miles
- Spaarndammerstraat 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Bicycle available on request
- Bike storage
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
The sophisticated 4-star apartments are located by the waterfront in the Westerpark district.
All guest apartments are uniquely decorated and feature a fully-equipped kitchen and a dining- and living space. Some rooms have stunning views of the waterfront. Guests can enjoy air conditioning, high-speed Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen TV, as well as comfortable beds and a designated work area. The private bathrooms include luxuries such as a rain shower and free toiletries.
Guests can relax in the on-site bar, while the gym and wellness area includes a sauna, a steam bath and a foot bath, as well as yoga classes overlooking the water.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.