Whitefield Serviced Apartments-II
Located in Whitefield, this upscale neighbourhood in Bangalore is know for its tech parks and entertainment. There are various shopping complex, restaurants, bars and office spaces in Whitefield. The nearest train station is only 4 minutes drive away from the apartment and the international airport is an hour's drive away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bed Executive Suite||₹4030||₹4030||₹4030||₹4030||₹4030|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse||₹107400||₹10400||₹10400||₹10400||₹10400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru 28miles
- ITPL Metro Station 0.9 miles
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located within Whitefield, this cozy apartment is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests due to the proximity to the tech and entertainment hub. This building offers one bedroom and 3 bedroom penthouse apartments. The spacious living space cum dining space features a satellite TV, sofa, coffee table and a dining space. Whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a TV, wardrobe and double/twin bed and the bathroom features all the basic amenities. Additionally, each apartment has free Wi-Fi, a balcony and free parking.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.