Serviced Apartments in Whitefield
Top Furnished Apartments in Whitefield
Whitefield serviced apartments is one of Bangalore’s most prominent residential cum commercial neighborhoods. Whitefield is also known as a premier entertainment and shopping destination, home to shopping malls like Phoenix Marketcity and several bars, theaters and leading restaurants.
Here are the Top Serviced Apartments Whitefield:
- Whitefield Serviced Apartments-Ii
- Whitefield Suites In Bengaluru
- Whitefield Corporate Apartments
- Whitefield Serviced Apartments In Bengaluru
Our furnished apartments Whitefield come with the best amenities and facilities for travelers including free Wi-Fi, fully-equipped kitchens and a lot more. We ensure that our guests have a convenient stay in Whitefield with round the clock customer support.
Where to Stay in Whitefield
If you are looking at Whitefield, then you will find plenty of options here. You can also consider Sarjapur Road nearby or the Outer Ring Road towards the south from this area. You can also consider the Old Airport Road and KR Puram for accommodation options. Whitefield is a self-sufficient locality with good amenities and other infrastructure although it is some way off from the main city. You can also consider staying at Marathahalli serviced apartments nearby since it is a well connected locality.
Showing 1-6 of 6 apartment buildings (21 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Serviced Apartments in Thigalarapalya, Whitefield
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 3 Bed
Serviced Apartments in Thigalarapalya are located within Whitefield, this cosy apartment is designed to suit the require
Sanaathana Chamanthi Apartments
31 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 3 Bed
Located in Whitefield, this property is placed in the fancy part of the city. Modernly built and with a unique design, this property provides all the comfort of your home and hence is the perfect p
Whitefield Corporate Apartments
7 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 3 Bed
Whitefield Corporate Apartments are a chic and elegant complex in east Bangalore with luxurious facilities in stylish surroundings. Lush manicured gardens with ponds and pretty walkways connect the
1 Bedroom Apartments in Whitefield
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Bengaluru
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Whitefield Bengaluru ?
There are over 7 serviced apartments in Whitefield Bengaluru with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Whitefield Bengaluru?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Whitefield Bengaluru are Serviced Apartments in Thigalarapalya, Whitefield. Whitefield Residence, Bangalore. Sanaathana Chamanthi Apartments. Luxury Suites in Whitefield, Bangalore. Whitefield Corporate Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Whitefield Bengaluru?
Prices start from £1000 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Whitefield Bengaluru on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Whitefield Bengaluru offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Whitefield Bengaluru on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Whitefield Bengaluru you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Whitefield Bengaluru serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Whitefield Bengaluru will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Whitefield Bengaluru serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Whitefield Bengaluru.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Whitefield Bengaluru better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Whitefield Bengaluru have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts About Whitefield
Whitefield is a well-known Bangalore neighborhood that was founded in the late 1800s as a settlement catering to the Anglo Indian and Eurasian citizens of the city. Whitefield was a charming neighborhood on the eastern peripheries of the Garden City until the late 1990s when the IT boom led to its transformation into a sought-after locality. It is a part of Greater Bangalore today and a prominent residential locality with several mega real estate projects in its kitty.
Here are some interesting facts about Whitefield:
- The area is named after the founder of the European and Anglo Indian Association, D.S. White. The association got around 4,000 acres from Chamaraja Wodeyar, the Maharaja of Mysore in the 19th century.
- Whitefield is a fast-growing residential locality and a major commercial hub, driven by the establishment of the ITPL (International Tech Park), one of India’s first such technology parks.
- Whitefield houses eight shopping malls along with luxury hotels, stores, educational institutions and reputed hospitals.
- Whitefield lies just 44 kilometers away from the Bangalore International Airport while the nearest railway station is just 3 kilometers away from it.
- Leading companies here include Tata Consultancy Services, Oracle, Mu Sigma, Sharp and countless others.
- More than 3 lakh people travel to Whitefield for work every day as per reports.
Weather in Whitefield
Whitefield offers comfortable weather round the year although tourists prefer coming here between September and March. The temperatures are favorable at this time. Summers are hot between March and May while rainfall is higher from May to August and even in October. The dry months are between December and March. April is the warmest period while January is the coolest. September is the wettest month with the highest rainfall. March is the month which is sunniest in Whitefield and other parts of Bangalore.