Serviced Apartments Near Manyata Tech Park
Top Furnished Apartments Near Manyata Tech Park
Manyata Tech Park or the Manyata Embassy Business Park is a leading software technology hub in Bangalore. It is located near Hebbal at Nagawara along the Outer Ring Road and covers 9.8 million sq. ft. in all. The park covers 300 acres in all, by way of overall area. Demand has skyrocketed for service apartments Manyata Tech Park owing to its status as a leading IT hub and surrounding residential developments.
Here are the Top Serviced Apartments Manyata Tech Park:
Our furnished apartments near Manyata Tech Park offer the best amenities and facilities to guests. You can expect everything from free Wi-Fi and comfortable beds to fully-equipped kitchens and a lot more.
Where to Stay in Manyata Tech Park
You can stay in several localities near the Manyata Tech Park. Hennur is a great place to stay right along the Outer Ring Road. It is well connected to the Bangalore International Airport and major railway stations. It is also near Hebbal and RT Nagar along with Sanjay Nagar and Malleswaram. These are all charming residential localities with good infrastructure.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Bengaluru
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru ?
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru are Manyata Residency Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru?
Prices start from £1000 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Manyata Tech Park Bengaluru have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Manyata Tech Park
Manyata Embassy Business Park is a leading IT and technology park in Bangalore. The park lies in Nagawara near Hebbal along the Outer Ring Road with building area touching 9.8 million sq. ft. and total area spanning 300 acres.
Here are some more facts about Manyata Tech Park:
- Manyata Embassy Business Park has total workforce exceeding 1.5 lakh professionals as of end-2017.
- Leading companies here include IBM, Cognizant, Larsen & Toubro, Rolls Royce, Harman, Alcatel-Lucent, Philips, Fidelity Investments and many others.
- 15 acres were allotted for a new garden in February, 2017 and a rooftop football arena opened in January, 2018 with 13,000 square feet in total.
- The Embassy Group also inked the deal for developing a flyover between the Thanisandra Junction and Nagawara Lake in June, 2018.
- There is a 34 hectare or 85 acre residential development named Manyata Residency just behind the IT park.
- Manyata Embassy Business Park has its SEZ and business hub sprawling over 110 acres, housing numerous Fortune 500 companies. It has been developed as a partnership between Blackstone Group and Embassy.
- The entertainment, office space and retail zone covers 12.5 acres with operational area of 1.5 million sq. ft. There is a fitness floor, brand outlets, corporate offices and a microbrew bar.
Weather in Manyata Tech Park
The weather stays comfortable throughout the entire year. People prefer visiting between September and March while the period between March and May is quite hot. Rainfall is highest in September and also in the period between May and August. The dry period starts from December and goes on till March. The coldest weather can be observed in January. March is also the sunniest month in Bangalore. In general, people visit Bangalore round the year.