The apartment is situated in the quiet suburb of Caldercruix near Airdrie town centre, and is just a short drive away from many popular local restaurants and bars. There are a variety of grocery stores nearby, including a Morrisons and a Tesco Superstore, and the local retail park is minutes away.
Drumpellier Country Park is very popular amongst locals and visitors alike, and is just a short drive from the apartment. There, you will find a boating pond, a visitor centre with cafe, and much more! There is also Airdrie Leisure Centre in the vicinity, offering a pay as you go gym, with a running track and spin fit studio.
There are great transport links right on your doorstep, Caldercruix train station is a 3 minute drive away! With trains to Glasgow in under 60 minutes, and trains to Edinburgh in under 50 minutes.
- Edinburgh 25 miles
- Caldercruix 0.6 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
We are proud to present Caldercruix House in the town of Airdrie. The apartment has 4 well-presented bedrooms, three double rooms and one kingsize room.
There is one main bathroom with all of the essentials, as well as a separate kitchen, complimentary WiFi and much more!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.