The property is set in the Greenhills district of East Kilbride and is just a short drive from the local supermarket, a Morrisons.
There are many local parks and attractions close by for guests to enjoy, including James Hamilton Heritage Park, if you fancy a leisurely stroll. The Hub EK is just a short drive away, where there are many well known eateries including Nandos, Bella Italia and Chiquitos, as well as an Ice-skating rink and an Odeon Luxe Cinema.
There are great transport links right on your doorstep with trains to Glasgow in under 40 minutes, and trains to Edinburgh in under 60 minutes.
- Glasgow 20miles
- East Kilbride 2 miles
- East Kilbride Town Centre 2 miles
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This lovely 4 bedroom property is located in a quiet neighbourhood in the Greenhills area of East Kilbride.
This property is perfect for a variety of guests, from families or small groups visiting the area on a well deserved break to contractors working away from home. Whatever your reason for staying with us, we hope you have a comfortable and relaxing stay. You will have exclusive access to this beautifully decorated house, which comes with free parking, complimentary WiFi, a fully fitted kitchen, and plasma TV and a private garden.
Carnoustie House is just a short drives from many shops and other local amenities, including several pubs and eateries.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.