The James, Hollywood LA
There are numerous nicknames for Los Angeles, just as there are various vibes within this sprawling city. Between rugged mountains and sandy shorelines, laid-back surf culture and a high-powered commercial district, and food trucks and some of the world’s top-rated, five-star restaurants, Los Angeles features diversity in every aspect possible. Somehow, all of the pieces of this city fit together seamlessly, making Los Angeles the unique destination we know and love. From Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills to Hollywood and Chinatown, there is the perfect neighbourhood for everyone in Los Angeles.
- Bob Hope 8.4miles
- Hollywood/Highland Station 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Games rooms
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
The James of Hollywood is much more than a residence; it’s a lifestyle for the eclectic and avant-garde. We think of The James as a creative muse; a space where legends roam, create and play.
Designed as a 1920’s Mediterranean Revival-style Apartment-Hotel, the property offers 73 studio & one-bedroom residences richly furnished and adorned with real hardwood flooring and modern fixtures to create a simultaneous feeling of old Hollywood glamour and contemporary California living. Interior Design describes the space as “Hollywood elegance meets edgy rock and roll.”
Enjoy a chic, hotel-like environment with European hospitality. Here, the Hollywood Dream is alive and well. This furnished apartment in Hollywood fosters an environment that inspires one to make those dreams a reality.
Enquire now to book these studio apartments in Los Angeles.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.