Washington Blvd #429 Apartment
This serviced apartment is in Culver City, a centre for motion picture and television production that has its place in movie history.
Today it has evolved into a vibrant cultural centre with plenty to enjoy. The city is only a 15-minute drive away from LAX airport and another couple of miles away from Marina del Rey and the coast. Metro’s light rail line, running from Downtown LA to Santa Monica, connects Downtown Culver City to all corners of the city. Among the highlights is a bicycle ride along Culver Boulevard and the Culver City Arts District has a unique collection of contemporary art galleries and artist studios waiting to be explored.
Enjoy relaxing in the City of Angels.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$190||$190|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Los Angeles International Airport 7.9miles
- Washington Blvd/Hughes Ave bus stop 308 ft miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Developed with business and leisure travellers in mind, this elegant living space is the ideal base to enjoy the heat of LA.
As with all Los Angeles serviced apartments, you’ll discover a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen. Thanks to our superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels, you can relax knowing you’ll always feel comfortable at home. When you’re looking for fun and excitement outside of your apartment, you can take in the Los Angeles vibes or bring the entertainment to you inside with the premium wireless speaker and smart TV.
Enquire now to get your dream adventure in LA all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.