Oaks Melbourne Southbank Suites
Melbourne is the bustling and bright capital of the southeastern state Australian state, Victoria.
This apartment in South Melbourne is close to Crown Casino and Crown Entertainment Complex, Melbourne Aquarium, the Arts Centre Melbourne, Royal Botanic Gardens, National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Federation Square and Southgate Promenade with myriad dining options.
It is a 25-minute drive from the Melbourne Airport and just 300m from Flinders Street Station.
- Melbourne Airport 16.3 miles
- Flinders St Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These serviced apartments in Melbourne are waiting to greet you with sun and comforts.
City Road Residences is equipped with 1 and 2-bedroom apartments that make you feel right at home the moment you arrive. Each apartment includes a fully self-contained kitchen with quality appliances, a separate dining/living area, and then offers your own balcony – some with beautiful Yarra River views. Each bedroom is designed for you to have a perfect night’s sleep so you can enjoy the sights, tastes and sounds of Melbourne rested and refreshed.
Book your stay here now and become a local.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.