Apartments Near Albert Cricket Ground
Centrally located in the St Kilda area of Melbourne, within easy reach of the city's many shopping, dining, and sightseeing district.
The property is a popular pick for both business and leisure travellers because it offers the best mix of modern convenience with world-class service. We are just 15 minutes drive from Melbourne’s city center, and only minutes away from Southbank, St Kilda beach, and Albert Park.
The nearest train station, Prahran Station is 5 minutes drive away and Melbourne Airport is 25 minutes drive away.
- Melbourne Airport 17.39miles
- Prahran Station 0.9 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Facilities such as printer & scanners
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- High speed broadband connection
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Apartments Near Albert Cricket Ground are fully furnished apartments in St. Kilda which is a perfect choice for those looking to stay in the heart of the city with easy connectivity and convenience. The unit comprises 2 bedrooms and a bath. The master room features a queen-size bed while the other room features two single beds. Each bedroom contains a wardrobe with hangers and bedside tables. Additionally, the master room also has its own TV unit.
The separate living room is the perfect space to unwind after a long day. Cozy up in the sofa and enjoy a movie night with your friends or family on the TV supported by local channels. The adjoining dining hall contains a dining table with a seating capacity for up to 4 people and a separate work desk.
The kitchen is also fully equipped with all the latest amenities. It comes with a gas hob, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, cooking utensils, crockeries, cutleries and glassware.
The bathroom is also well fitted with a shower, WC and bathtub.
On the property, you can access the guest library in the lounge and the concierge can assist you with finding the best spas and fitness centres for you.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.