11th Street, West Village
This sublime, West Village fully furnished apartment is perfectly located to explore the bohemian Greenwich Village and artsy Chelsea.
West Village moves to the beat of its own drum. Its unstructured winding streets make wandering the lanes here feel more like a European village than a Midtown metropolis. Famous as a magnet of Beatnik and hippy culture in the middle third of the 20th Century; West Village and more specifically Greenwich Village is accredited for many artistic, cultural and political movements. Today, the restlessness of Greenwich Village is tangible and there is no better way to feel this, than on foot. Discover art house cinemas, celebrated jazz clubs and specialist markets selling anything from 80s vinyl to reimagined home furnishings.
8th Avenue is the nearest subway station to the apartment that will get you to all the great attractions of the city.
- LaGuardia Airport 9 miles
- John F. Kennedy 18 miles
- West 4th Street 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Beautiful and comfortable, this fully furnished apartment in New York offers business and leisure travellers all they need to experience short or extended stays in New York.
The glorious living space comprises a sweet lounge area with a cosy sofa and an uber simplified, Nordic-inspired kitchen that looks super fresh against the exposed brick behind. This is an impressive room in which to entertain and an exciting space to cook. The lovely big bed is the centrepiece, with pretty twin bedside cabinets on either side and finished with matching lamps. The whole room enjoys exposed brick walls, two pretty sash windows with thick wooden frames and a chunky old-school radiator. Pull your French doors open wide for a fully Feng Shui environment or close them for privacy.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have. regarding this 1 bedroom apartment for rent in New York.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.