3 Bedroom Furnished Apartment, East village
East Village has become a centre of the counterculture in New York, and is known as the birthplace of many artistic movements throughout the years, including punk rock and the Nuyorican literary movement.
The East Village is known for its exciting nightlife. Old-school bars, music venues and performance spaces share the streets with posh cocktail lounges and hip restaurants. Daytime sees a more laid-back crowd browsing boutiques, vintage shops and tattoo parlors, and dining at casual cafes. Once the epicenter of the city's punk scene, St. Mark's Place now features many fast food eateries and souvenir shops that will keep any traveller full and entertained. So if you're here for a short or extended stay in New York, you should consider East Village as a good alternative.
3rd Avenue is the nearest subway station that will get you to all the attractions and necessities in the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$390||$390|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Beautifu and elegant, this 3 Bedroom Furnished Apartment in East village is nestled in the heart of Manhattan's thriving East Village, are exceptional for those travelling to New York on business and pleasure.
The fully furnished apartment is accessible by elevator and offers a variety of amenities and comforts including private phone, stereo, flat screen TV, air conditioning, and high speed wireless internet, as well as cable television. In addition, building amenities include a self-service laundry facility and free fitness room. Maid Service (extra fee) is available as well as a complimentary gym; great for those wanting to exercise their muscles. The entire building has been completely renovated and is one of the most unique properties in the neighborhood. Nearby discounted parking is also available.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.