Bedford-Stuyvesant Furnished Apartments
Bedford-Stuyvesant is one of the many fantastic neighbourhoods in Brooklyn that is suitable for travellers looking for NYC short term furnished rentals.
This is a perfect location for exploring the enticing flavors of the area’s popular restaurants and experience the amazing renaissance of Bedford-Stuyvesant. Take a stroll and marvel at the beautiful turn-of-the-century brownstone architecture for which the area is famous. Trendy Williamsburg is only a mile away, a casual half hour walk or 15 minutes by public transportation.
Classon Ave G train station is the nearest station to the apartment. It will get you to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 Bedrooms Duplex||N/A||N/A||N/A||$480||$480|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport miles
- Marcy Ave MTA/Train station 1.5 miles
- Classon Av 0.18 miles
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Stylish and sleek, this BEDFORD-STUYVESANT FURNISHED APARTMENTS offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience short or extended stays in New York.
Serviced accommodation is the way to experience the New York neighbourhood of Brooklyn. This 5 bedroom duplex apartment in New York features a lower level with a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining room, full bathroom, two bedrooms, washer & dryer. The upper level offers three more bedrooms, a second full bathroom and 2 large alcove spaces on the upper floor. The alcoves are set up as home office and extra closet space.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.