Bedford-Stuyvesant Brooklyn Apartment
Bedford-Stuyvesant is one of the many fantastic neighbourhoods in Brooklyn that is suitable for travellers looking for short term rentals in New York.
This is a perfect location for exploring the enticing flavors of the area’s popular restaurants and experience the amazing renaissance of Bedford-Stuyvesant. Take a stroll and marvel at the beautiful turn-of-the-century brownstone architecture for which the area is famous. Trendy Williamsburg is only a mile away, a casual half hour walk or 15 minutes by public transportation.
Bedford-Nostrand G train station is the nearest station to the apartment. It will get you to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedrooms, 1 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$299||$299|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 9.3miles
- Marcy Ave MTA/Train station 1.9 miles
- Bedford-Nostrand Avs 0.17 miles
- Wireless public internet
- Private garden
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Relaxing and cosy, this BEDFORD-STUYVESANT BROOKLYN FURNISHED APARTMENT offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience short or extended stays in New York.
This apartment is located in a trendy neighborhood and comes complete with all the fittings that business travellers love about serviced accommodation. The master bedroom features a queen bed, while the 2nd bedroom has two twin size beds. There’s also a fully equipped kitchen, dining table with chairs, in-suite washer, dryer and dishwasher. The apartment is steps from Bedford Ave G-train and B38 bus.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.