East 39th Street Furnished Apartments, Murray Hill...
Murray Hill is just one of many neighbourhoods in the city that travellers love when it comes to short or extended stays in the city of New York.
As a business or leisure traveller, you will find that the tree-lined streets of Murray Hill are filled with townhouses, modern apartment buildings and successful businesses. The variety of budget dining options include sleek cafes, some chain restaurants and several blocks that are collectively known as "Curry Hill," due to the sheer amount of lush Indian restaurants.
As this is New York, you can expect to find plenty of subway stations nearby that will take you around New York with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$265||$265|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 8.1miles
- Grand Central Station 0.4 miles
- Grand Central - 42 St 0.4 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 75 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site chargable
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
This fully furnished East 39th Street Furnished Apartments Murray Hill delivers a relaxing and convenient stay in the heart of the city.
Located in Manhattan and steps away from the city’s finest shopping, dining, nightlife and cultural destinations, this beautiful furnished apartment in Murray Hill features floor-to-ceiling windows with amazing East River and skyline views, expansive closets, gorgeous finishes and the benefit of in-home washer and dryer. All in all, this short term rental in New York has it all, so book now.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.