Murray Hill is just one of many neighbourhoods in the city that travellers love when it comes to short or extended stays in the city of New York.
As a business or leisure traveller, you will find that the tree-lined streets of Murray Hill are filled with townhouses, modern apartment buildings and successful businesses. The variety of budget dining options include sleek cafes, some chain restaurants and several blocks that are collectively known as "Curry Hill," due to the sheer amount of lush Indian restaurants.
As this is New York, you can expect to find plenty of subway stations nearby that will take you around New York with ease.
- LaGuardia Airport 8.1miles
- Grand Central Station 0.3 miles
- Grand Central - 42 St 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 75 nights
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site chargable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
This Murray Hill Tower Furnished Apartments, Manhattan in New York has all that any traveller needs for a short or extended stay in the city.
The fully furnished apartment has a delicate and modern decor that ticks all the boxes for comfort and convenience. Whether it’s the fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, spacious lounge or the gym, you’ll be more than catered for when it comes to business or leisure stays in New York. All in all, this is one of the top short term rentals in New York.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.