East 24th Street Apartments
For the curious, Manhattan’s bohemian East Village is full of distractions. Business travellers looking for the perfect corporate apartment in New York will easily find it here.
This technicoloured district is where you can listen to jazz and get a milkshake at any time of day or night. Fashionistas turn heads in bookshops and blues bars, and the clack and scratch of skateboards compliments the buzz of neon signs. Enormous murals cover entire buildings with 20 ft tall giants to the delight of anyone who happens upon them. For an unforgettable meal take a pew at Desnuda. Or if you want a budget lunch on-the-go try the fried chicken and Hudson Valley collard greens at dinky 17-seat Bobwhite Lunch and Supper Counter.
The 4,5,6 and L subway lines are very close by and can take you easily South to Wall Street and the Financial District or North through Midtown and up to Central Park.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 20miles
- John F. Kennedy 27 miles
- 23 St 0.4 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Direct dial telephone
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
This fully furnished serviced apartment in New York offers business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
This rustic is as pretty and elegant as a box of macarons tied with a bow. Its exquisite sun terrace with picket fence only adds to its charm. Gorgeous wooden floors, neutral tones and pastel accents each lend a hand to make this apartment feel soft, fresh and incredibly stylish. The new kitchen with rolling island can be used for additional work top space or as a dining table. The sofa in the simple lounge area opens into a double bed for any unexpected sleepovers. Beyond the lounge is the chocolate box bedroom. Serene artwork, bright white furniture, including a large chest of drawers and rustic hessian rugs, complete the look. For an elegant short term rental in New York, look no further than here.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.