East 39th Street
Murray Hill is a spectacular neighbourhood to stay in. With good transport connections to the big sites, any stay is worth it.
The neighbourhood has developed an identity all of its own and is full of fascinating idiosyncrasies. Overlooked by the dominant peak of the Empire State Building, the waterside location seems to have cooled the temperament of the residents and bred a seriously laid-back attitude. Lexington Avenue is peppered with world-class fine-dining, fashionable lunch spots and impressive rooftop bars that will more than easily fill you up. Now you know why this is a popular area for those wanting the ideal fully furnished apartment in NYC.
Plenty of subway stations can be accessed within good walking distances.
- Laguardia 9miles
- John F. Kennedy 17 miles
- 33rd Street 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Sleek and stylish, this serviced apartment in New York have everything that the modern traveller needs to enjoy one of the top destinations in the world.
Inside this NYC furnished apartment, you will find all the captivating features that make corporate apartments so popular. Amenities in the apartment include complimentary Wi-Fi, doorman, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable no matter how long you decide to stay in the Big Apple. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience. You can betb that this is one of the top apartments for those looking for short term rentals in New York.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer anyqueries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.