Greenwich Village is another great neighbourhood that has all the amenities and attractions available to make any stay in one of the many short term rentals in New York exceptional.
Experience the history of this beloved neighborhood; explore winding cobblestone streets, corner cafés and the best live jazz/blues venues in the city. Writers and artists as varied as Mark Twain, Leonard Bernstein and Thornton Wilder once lived and worked here; making it essential for culture lovers. One of the most charming and eclectic neighborhoods of New York, this has all you need for a successful stay.
Christopher Street is the nearest subway station that will have your fully futnished apartment connected to all the attractions with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Laguardia 11miles
- John F. Kennedy 17 miles
- Christopher Street 0.1 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and relaxing, this corporate apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience short or extended stays in New York.
Within you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments in West Village so popular. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen - handy for the inner chef. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable as you kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.