West 19th Street Serviced Apartment
Chelsea is an artistic hub, home to more than 200 art galleries. It is one of Manhattan’s trendiest neighborhoods, complete with historic brownstones – some dating back to the early 1800s. Much of the neighborhood is part of the Chelsea Historic District.
Chelsea is located along the Hudson River in Midtown Manhattan, with Lower Manhattan to the south and Hell’s Kitchen to the north. The neighborhood is home to the Fashion Institute of Technology, the Rubin Museum of Art, the Manhattan Mall, and Penn Station. It extends from 14th Street north to 34th Street, and from the river east to 6th Avenue.
Chelsea Market, a giant shopping and dining destination that covers an entire city block, is home to boutiques, restaurants, and offices. Several broadcasting companies have offices and studios here, including Oxygen and Food Network. Google also has space in the building. Chelsea Market was built around 1890 as the Nabisco factory.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$450||$450|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 16.9miles
- 18 Street Station 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Private garden
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Technical support staff
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The west 19th Street serviced apartment located in the heart of Chelsea, between 7th and 8th avenues. From this amazing location you'll enjoy some of the city's best nightlife and restaurant options within a few blocks. Residents also enjoy convenient subway access with the 1 train on the corner and the L/A/C/E/2/3 trains just a few blocks away. Condo-level finishes abound in these painstakingly crafted residences. Large, open kitchens feature top-of-the-line appliances including Bertazzoni speed ovens, Bosch cooktops, dishwashers and refrigerators by Blomberg, all paneled with custom, "Sand Ash" millwork with natural stone counters of Brazilian Quartzite. Luxuriously appointed bathrooms are clad in oversized Calcutta Prima marble and include designer vanities, double door medicine cabinets, and an exclusive fixtures package. Many of the residences offer expansive city views of the Empire State Building and Downtown Manhattan. Amenities include a new 16th floor furnished rooftop terrace with BBQ stations and lounge seating, a 16th floor tenant lounge with kitchenette, 24 hour doorman and a communal laundry room for tenants convenience. All apartments are wired for high speed. Pets welcome!
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.