17th Street Apartments
Located directly west of Chinatown, Nob Hill is an affluent neighbourhood in the heart of San Francisco, California. Nob Hill is just minutes from Civic Center, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, and other popular neighbourhood destinations.
Visit Pier 39 in North Beach to explore this bustling bayside pier with scenic views, sea-lion sightings, dining options, unique shops, and family-friendly entertainment. Relax on the lawn in Huntington Park surrounded by Nob Hill’s high-rise buildings and beautiful architecture. Residents and visitors alike flock to Bob’s Donuts and Pastries, a local favourite around town. Splurge on a night out at House of Prime Rib, a longstanding, fancy English-style restaurant with premier food and fine wines.
- San Francisco International Airport 14.9 mimiles
- Jackson and Taylor 0.1 mi miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Lift access
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Safety deposit box
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
The Mission District's cool charm and warm micro-climate make it irresistible to a diverse cross-section of artists, musicians, chefs and techies. Latin roots are essential to the area's character, cuisine and vibrant aesthetic. Pick up provisions at Bi-Rite for a Dolores park picnic, go mural-gazing along Balmy Alley, or sip on martinis at Bond Bar...shaken, not stirred. Bart, MUNI and bike-centric, the Mission is commuter-friendly. Attention all eco-heroes! This handsome historic building houses innovation at its finest.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to enquire about this furnished apartment in Mission District.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.