Dong Da Ming Road Apartments
Located a 15-minute walk from the Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum, you are in a supremely cultural spot. Pedestrian Street of East Nanjing Rd is 4km from the accommodation, while Oriental Pearl Tower is also 4 km away.
The nearest airport is Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 19.3km from the serviced residence.
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl. 9.3miles
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) 20.9 miles
- Shanghai International Ferry Station 0.1 miles
- Yangshupu Road Station 0.4 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Dong Da Ming Road Apartments have fully furnished Shanghai serviced apartments, and perfect for leisure and business travellers.
Each one of our cool and sleek serviced apartments offers a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, a living room with a sofa, a private bathroom and a washing machine. The interiors are incredibly stylish and have the eclectic feel that you require to feel at home in the city day and night.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.