Natural Museum Station Apartments
Located in Shanghai, 1.9 km from Nanjing East Road Pedestrian Street and 2.1 km from People's Square, you are in the right spot to enjoy the best of the city.
By booking our contemporary serviced apartments, you'll be 2.4km from Jing'an Temple and 2.7km from Jade Buddha Temple - ideal attractions that are essential for any itinerary for the Shanghai trips. The nearest airport is Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 15km from our apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||CNY1200||CNY980||CNY980|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||CNY1800||CNY1600||CNY1600|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||CNY900||CNY800||CNY800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl. 7.7miles
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) 20.9 miles
- Natural Museum Station 0.2 miles
- Hanzhong Road Subway Station 0.4 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The great city of Shanghai is all yours to enjoy when you book these gorgeous living spaces in the heart of the city.
Come and stay in our sleek and modern serviced accommodation, where each apartment is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a dining area and/or balcony. They also come with a kitchen that's equipped with an oven, microwave and refrigerator. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with shower slippers and free toiletries.
Enjoy free Wi-Fi to connect to loved ones, and a hot tub for when you need to chill.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.