Apartment Near Yuanshen Sports Centre Stadium, Sha...
Booming Pudong is located on the east banks of the Huangpu River in central Shanghai, across the water from the stunning Bund walkway.
Its status as a Special Economic Zone has made it one of China’s most important financial hubs, evidenced by the forest of gleaming skyscrapers that have sprung up here. Further evidence points to the Shanghai New International Expo Centre being only 3.2 km from the apartments.
The nearest airport is Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 20 km from the property.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 16.4miles
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 12.2 miles
- Shanghai South Railway Station 8.5 miles
- Minsheng Road Station 0.8 miles
- Middle Yanggao Road Station 1.1 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Apartments Near Yuanshen Sports Centre Stadium are modern and stylish serviced apartments for rent in Shanghai and are another top choice to experience the delights.
The 2 bedroom accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, fridge and stovetop, while A minibar and kettle are also provided. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, with towels being featured for extra comfort and convenience.
Book your stay and see why so many come to Shanghai.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.