Yinghua Road Apartments
Shanghai World Financial Centre SWFC is 8km from the stylish serviced apartments, while Superbrand Shopping Mall Shanghai is 9.7km away for when you want to indulge in a shopping spree. The nearest airport is Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 27.4km away so you can easily catch your flight. You can also explore Shanghai New International Expo Center which is near the apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||CNY900||CNY800||CNY800|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||CNY1800||CNY1600||CNY1600|
|3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||CNY1200||CNY980||CNY980|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl. 15.3miles
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) 18.3 miles
- Huamu Road Station 0.2 miles
- Longyang Road Station 0.3 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
The vibrant city of Shanghai is all yours to peruse when you stay in Yinghua Road Serviced Apartments.
Come and stay in our gorgeous serviced accommodations in Shanghai, all of which are air-conditioned and are well-equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, an electric kettle and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist you with luggage storage service.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.