Yongshou Road Apartments
Shanghai is one of the top cities outside of Beijing, that has to be experienced.
The apartments are 500 m from Huaihai Road and the Dashijie Subway Station is 5 minutes' walk away. Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street is 15 minutes' walk away, while Shanghai Xintiandi is an 8-minute drive from the property. Shanghai Railway Station is 15 minutes' drive from the property, while Shanghai Hongqiao Transportation Hub is 30 minutes' drive away.
Overall, as you can see, you'll have plenty of connections to get around the city of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 19.6miles
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 8.8 miles
- Shanghai Train Station 2.4 miles
- Shanghai South Train Station 6 miles
- Dashijie Station 0.1 miles
- Yuyuan Garden Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Yongshou Road Apartments are the perfect choice for business and leisure travellers looking for long and short-term stay in Shanghai.
They feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator, a shower, private bathrooms, a balcony and more. the building itself features a fitness centre and other facilities like ticketing service, a tour desk and luggage storage are offered.
Activities that can be enjoyed in the surroundings include billiards and an indoor pool.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.