Yuan Lu Serviced Apartments
Shanghai is here for all of your business and cultural needs, hosting many corporations and attractions.
The Jing'an Temple is 2km from the aparthotel, while People's Square is 5km away. The nearest airport is Shanghai Hongqiao International, 13km from the apartments (which offers a paid airport shuttle service). With travel connections and sights so easily available, you'll know you're in the right place. You can also explore Jade Buddha Temple and Putuo Park which are near the apartment.
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl. 7 miles
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) 22 miles
- Jinshajiang Road Station 0.4 miles
- Fengqiao Road Station Road Station 0.6 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Air Conditioning
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite cafe
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Onsite bar
- Steam room
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Food processor
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Yuan Lu Serviced Apartments are gorgeous corporate apartments in Shanghai, built with your needs in mind.
Our elegant and contemporary serviced apartments feature a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and also come with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, a desk and a seating area. An oven, a stovetop and a toaster are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine for your convenience.
Short and long-stay guests are more than welcome.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.