Berry Street Apartments II
This residence offers a convenient location just across the heart of a thriving corporate district. Sitting across the iconic Harbour Bridge in Sydney, Berry Street is an ideal spot. Your apartment offers an excellent location with many bus exchange, shops, cafes and restaurant.
The Royal Botanic Gardens and Hyde Park Barracks Museum is just a few minutes away from the property. The nearest airport is Kingsford Smith Airport is 21 minutes drive from the apartment while the nearest bus stop is a stone's throw away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||AU$220||AU$220||AU$220||AU$220||AU$220|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney International Airport 10.5miles
- Pacific Highway at Berry Street Bus Stop 0.04 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Emergency Lighting
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Berry Street Apartments II is a fully furnished one-bedroom apartment in North Shore. Its convenient location near various bus stops and its excellent road connectivity across the Sydney Harbour bridge into the Sydney CBD makes it an ideal choice for those looking for a quieter place to stay but still near the CBD. The 1 bedroom apartment in Sydney has a queen-size bed whilst the living room is quite spacious and has a sofa, coffee table, flat-screen TV and a dining table for 4. A small balcony outside the living room provides just enough room to seat two people. The kitchen is fully equipped with an oven, gas hobs, dishwasher, kettle, microwave, toaster and refrigerator.
The property's facilities include an indoor pool, a well-equipped gym and secure parking for one car.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.