Hassall Street Apartments, Parramatta
This 2 bedrooms apartment in Sydney is only 2 minutes walk from the heart of Parramatta’s bustling Church St with its array of trendy cafes, restaurants, bars as well as Westfield shopping centre, you couldn’t ask for a better place to stay and unwind after a long day. Simply bring your suitcase and you’ll feel right at home.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||AU$250||AU$200||AU$200|
- Sydney International Airport 17.2miles
- Paramatta Station 0.6 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Games console: In reception area
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Nutrition extraction: Nutri Bullett
- Dust pan and brush
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and vibrant, these serviced apartments in Parramatta offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the many delights of Sydney.
Experience the city in this property with a choice of 2-bedroom apartments that can accommodate your friends and family. The building is newly furnished and the rooms feature spacious bedrooms, a well-equipped kitchen, bathrooms and home appliances.
Other features include a flat-screen TV, cosy bed linen, washer-dryer and lift access.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Sydney Serviced Apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.