Pitt Street Apartments II
Located on Pit Street, Paramatta, this apartment is located in the bustling commercial part of Paramatta with a developing film and art scene. The Westfield Parramatta mall, trendy bars and Church Street’s global eateries serve young professionals and creative types. Families and tourists explore Parramatta Park’s riverside cycle paths and historic colonial sites like 18th-century Old Government House. Riverside Theatres presents mainstream drama and concerts.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$155||AU$155||AU$155|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Airport 18.4miles
- Paramatta Station 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Pitt Street Apartments II is located within Paramatta, these designed apartments in Sydney to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests due to the proximity to Paramatta CBD and the train station. This building contains one, two and three-bedroom apartments. The generous living space features a sofa, coffee table, satellite TV and dining table and chairs. Whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedroom contains a double bed and a wardrobe and the bathroom features basic amenities. Additionally, each apartment has free wi-fi.
Note : Additional housekeeping service can be arranged at $110 per service.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.