Nishiazabu Serviced Apartment
Tokyo's vibrant and captivating neighborhood! Nestled in the heart of the city, Minato offers a harmonious blend of tradition and modernity. Adorned with iconic landmarks such as the Tokyo Tower and the bustling waterfront of Odaiba, Minato is a must-visit destination for travelers.
Immerse yourself in history and culture as you explore the historic district of Akasaka and its charming traditional streets. Experience the allure of contemporary Japan in Roppongi Hills, a trendy hub of art, shopping, and nightlife. Discover the tranquility of the Hamarikyu Gardens, a picturesque oasis amidst the urban landscape, where you can indulge in a traditional tea ceremony.
With its array of Michelin-starred restaurants, Minato promises an unforgettable culinary journey. From delectable sushi to mouthwatering ramen, this neighborhood caters to every palate.
Nearest station from the apartment is Hiro-o Station which is only 10 minutes walk away.
Nearest airport from the apartment is Haneda Airport which is at half an hour's drive away.
- Haneda Airport 20 km
- Hiro-o Station 0.75 km
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Washing machine
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- 24/7 Veterinary assistance
- High speed broadband connection
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
This apartment is compact yet furnished with all the necessary furniture and amenities. It comes with a combined living room and bedroom feautering a twin bed, cushion sofa with a coffee table, alarm clock, mirror, LCD TV and access to a small private balcony. There is also a work desk with chair and large walk-in closet with hangers.
Kitchen is equipped with gas stoves, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, kettle, and cooking utensils. To make your stay more convenient a washing machine is also attached just outside the kitchen.
Bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and other necessary amenities.
You also get access to free Wi-Fi and housekeeping services (additional charges apply).
Please note -
- Check-in instructions will be shared 24 hours prior arrival.
- There will be an additional charge for key drop at the airport or apartment, please check at the time of inquiry.
Cancellation for at least 11 days prior to the check-in:
Number of days since the agreement was signed/sent to the cancellation request dayDaily rent 50%
Cancellation for within 11 days prior to the check-in:
30 days worth of the Daily Rent
If your stay is less than 30 days:
Rent for the entire period
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.