Studio Superior in Shinagawa
Perfectly situated within the exclusive residential area of Takanawa, Oakwood Residence Shinagawa, Tokyo is designed to cater to travellers – be it business or leisure – seeking long-term* accommodation in the city. With close proximity to the business district of Shinagawa and the rail and “Shinkansen” bullet-train a mere 8-minutes’ walk away through a promenade ‘Sky Way’, enjoy the ease of connectivity to work, life and play within and beyond Tokyo.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Superior||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥553364||¥1778670|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Shinagawa 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Direct dial telephone
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- High speed broadband connection
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Spacious work space.
Each of the 202 fully-furnished, elegant studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments offer its guests a sanctuary amidst the hustle and bustle.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.