Joyn Serviced Apartment
JOYN Serviced Apartment is centrally located in Vienna’s 10th district at Vienna Central Station. Thanks to its top location, it has first-class connections to the Viennese transport network and can also be reached by public transport within a few minutes
- Vienna International Airport 11miles
- Wien Hbf 0.1 miles
- Südtiroler Platz - Hauptbahnhof,Wein 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The Joyn Serviced Apartment Vienna offers you 131 smartly furnished serviced apartments as well as a large community area on the ground floor. Combine work and life in Vienna – use our New Work Spaces and rent your own office or reserve your own meeting room individually and at any time. With JOYN you get to know this unique city. Schnitzel at the Figlmüller, a visit to the famous Vienna Ringstrasse or a relaxed exploration of the city centre around St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.