Luxury Residence near Parlament in @YourVienna
Luxury Residence near Parlament is located in Vienna, within 500 meters from the Museumsquartier, @YourVienna, 500 meters from the Austrian Parliament and 600 meters from the Leopold Museum. This property is 600 meters from the Kunsthistorisches Museum.
Natural History Museum is 600 meters from the apartment, while Vienna City Hall is 700 meters away. Vienna International Airport is 18 km away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Luxury suite near the t||€129||€125||€115||€99||€79|
|Penthouse near the town||€379||€359||€339||€289||€259|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
The Luxury Residence near Parliament in @YourVienna as a beautiful, newly renovated apartment residence is close to the Parliament. It is located in a classic Viennese environment and impresses with its interior. The size and furnishings ensure elegance and allow a worthy stay of the city of Vienna. As a complement to the beauty of the apartments, a balcony extends next to the living room. Fully equipped kitchen and top amenities for every occasion, it welcomes its guests from all over the world.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.