Imperium Residence Town House Serviced Apartment, ...
Vienna is a one of the most timeless cities in the heart of Europe. Full of lavish delights, anyone can feel at home here.
Located in a building which is a landmark in itself. Imperium Residence is located in one of the most central squares in Vienna, Neuer Markt. The Opera and St Stevens Cathedral are both a couple of minutes walk away as are several of Vienna's most important sights and monuments. The location and view of the Imperium Residence is incomparable, located in the heart of Vienna at the historic Neuer Markt and in a building originally owned by the aristocratic Schwarzenberg family. Prince Schwarzenberg was born in the same building in the year 1771.
Transport connections are all close to the apartmemts and will get you to where you need to go in no time at all.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom||€1000||€1000||€1000||€1000||€1000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Vienna International Airport 12,4miles
- Hauptbahnhof 1.7 miles
- Westbahnhof 2.8 miles
- Stephansplatz .2 miles
- Karlzplatz .2 miles
- Erdberg 2.5 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Stylish and vibrant, these apartments in Vienna have all that any traveller needs to enjoy their time in the city.
The Imperium Residence is a one-of-a-kind boutique Apartment in the very heart of Vienna with 4 separate luxury rooms and a stunning view. Each Room is separately themed according to Austrian Aristocracy, fitted with extremely high-end furniture and fittings. Each room also offers a stunning view of the historic Neuer Markt and several services like daily cleaning, breakfast, butler etc are provided. The common area serves as a dining/living room for the group with hand crafted breakfast saloon and furniture. All furniture and fittings are prepared specifically for each room, none of them are purchased ready made, great detail has been taken to prepare each piece in rich details and in the right proportions.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.