Vienna Marc Aurel Strasse Serviced Apartment, Vien...
The building is located in the very heart of Vienna: in the central 1st district and the oldest historical part of the city, where the Roman army camp Vindobona was situated.
Saint Stephen’s cathedral, the Hofburg palace, the National Opera and many other sights can be reached by foot within minutes. The lively nightlife of Vienna can be enjoyed in the famous “Bermuda Triangle” with its variety of restaurants and bars. The direct vicinity offers also diverse shopping possibilities and beautiful parks. The location is optimally connected to public transport, with the metro station Schwedenplatz just 5 minutes away.
Guests will find there a number of metro lines (U1, U4), tram lines (1, 2), as well as city bus (2a). The international airport can be reached within just 30 minutes.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Studio Apartment Senior||€90||€90||€90||€69||€69|
|Studio Apartment Junior||€86||€86||€86||€66||€66|
|1 Bedroom Apart. Junior||€90||€90||€90||€69||€69|
|1 Bedroom Apart. Mini||€86||€86||€86||€66||€66|
|1 Bedroom Apart. Senior||€109||€109||€109||€84||€84|
|2 Bedroom Apart. Senior||€131||€131||€131||€101||€101|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Vienna International Airport miles
- Wien Praterstern Bahnhof miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Sleek and modern, these serviced apartments are a greta pick for those looking for comfortable stays in Vienna.
The apartments feature; weekly cleaning, changes of bed linen and hand towels, Wi-Fi and cable TV with international channels. All ancillary costs are included as well. For an extra charge and depending on the availability, a number of additional services, such as laundry or extra cleaning can be offered. Upon request additional furniture can also be offered, as well as parking spaces (if available). The laundry rooms provide the tenants with washing machines and tumblers free of charge. Guests are also invited to use the fitness center at Taborstrasse 26 free of charge.
Our guest services team are avilable 24/7 to ensure your trip stays on track.
- A months notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house21 days notice is required to extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.