Eye Street NW Apartment
In Foggy Bottom, the National Mall is your backyard and the White House is right down the street. This historic neighbourhood on the southwest edge of DC sits amid the most famous and beloved landmarks of the nation’s capital, giving residents one of the most scenic urban environments in the United States.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National 6.5 miles
- Washington Dulles International 28.4 miles
- Union Station 3.1 miles
- L'Enfant 3.3 miles
- Foggy Bottom-GWU 0.4 miles
- Farragut West 1.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- High speed broadband connection
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Enjoy penthouse living and entertaining in this 2-bedroom furnished apartment in Foggy Bottom with a 2.5 bathroom penthouse condo on two levels with private access to a 750-square-foot roof deck with a grill, seating, and amazing views of the Potomac River and sunsets over the Key Bridge.
This unit features Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, an electric fireplace and entertainment center in the open floor plan living/dining area, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops in the kitchen, a queen-sized bed in the master bedroom, a double-sized bed in the second bedroom, a washer and dryer in unit, and in-wall air conditioning.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to enquire about this furnished apartment in Washington DC.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.