Pennsylvania Avenue Apartment
Located in Historic Jenkins Row, this condo offers the convenience of walking out your front door to enjoy all that Capitol Hill has to offer, including Barrack's Row and Eastern Market. Gorgeous Lincoln Park is located just 0.7 miles from the property.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National 5.3 miles
- Union 2 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Games console: In reception area
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
This is a fully furnished, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo on the 4th floor of a Capitol Hill high-rise building.
This furnished apartment in Capitol Hill features modern décor, a gourmet kitchen with all the tools needed for cooking, a large bathroom, queen size bed in the master, a full bed in the 2nd bedroom and city views. The property includes central air conditioning and an in-unit washer/dryer.
This luxury building is filled with amenities such as a fitness center, 24-hour front desk concierges, party rooms and a shared roof deck with views of the Capitol Dome.
Get in touch with our reservations team today to book this Washington DC serviced apartment.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.