Central Station Apartment Cambridge
Central Station Apartment is ideally situated very close to the Cambridge Train Station, you are just 10 minutes to the city centre.
Cambridge is praised for the numerous tourist attractions, most of which are a stroll away. Cambridge Science Centre is a short amble away, and the Fitzwilliam Museum is just a 9 minutes’ drive. There are many other museums located nearby such as the Museum of Cambridge and the Cambridge Museum of Technology which take approximately 15 minutes’ drive to reach each. Cambridge University and its many associated attractions are similarly close and accessible.
Many restaurants are within the vicinity, including Modigliani and Little Petra which are located on the Mill Road alongside other restaurants that are about a kilometre away. I
- Cambridge Airport 2.8miles
- Cambridge 1.3 miles
- Cambridge Coach Station 1.7 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Chest of drawers
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
Central Station Apartment offers 2 bedrooms which can sleep up to 6 people.
The peaceful and elegant bedrooms come with comfy double beds, and there is a double sofa bed in the living room to accommodate two extra people. The stylish and modern living room features comfortable sofas, a dining table for 6 and a smart TV. It is also well-sized and drenched in natural light. The well-sized kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher, a microwave, a coffee maker, a kettle, a fridge-freezer, a Nespresso machine, a cooker and cooking utensils, among other things.
There are 2 bathrooms, one of which is an en-suite.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.