The Kendal Way Apartments
Located 2.3 miles from the University of Cambridge, The Kendal Way Apartments are in a prime location.
Botanic Garden Cambridge is 2.5 miles from the holiday home, while the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Cambridge, 3.1 miles away, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£135||£125||£115||£105||£97|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Stansted 21miles
- Luton 30 miles
- Cambridge North 2 miles
- Cambridge City 3 miles
- Epping 38 miles
- Theydon Bols 39 miles
- Parkside 3 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
The city of Cambridge awaits those that come to stay in our deluxe Kendal Way Apartments.
Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen. Either way, you will feel right at home.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.