The Mews Hinton Road Apartments
Set in Cambridge in the Cambridgeshire region, with Botanic Garden Cambridge and Homerton College nearby, this is a top location.
The University of Cambridge is 3.1 miles away, while the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is 1.7 miles from The Mews Serviced Apartments. The nearest airport is Cambridge Airport, 3.1 miles from The Mews Serviced Apartments. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and the apartment can arrange a bicycle rental service.
- Stansted 21miles
- Luton 30 miles
- Cambridge City 1 miles
- Cambridge North 3 miles
- Epping 38 miles
- Theydon Bols 39 miles
- Parkside 3 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
Come and enjoy the city of Cambridge from the heart of our deluxe accommodation.
Each unit is fitted with a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also offered, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.
Enquire now to book your stay.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.