Nelson Court Apartment Cambridge
Cambridge is one of the many cities of excellence. Renown for its academic and traditional qualities, it’s a spectacular stay for all.
It offers excellent access to the city centre (10 mins walk), the river (2 mins walk) and the Business and Science Parks (5 mins drive). There are many local amenities including the best butcher in the region, grocery stores, restaurants and gastro pubs overlooking the river. Nelson Court Serviced Apartment is situated on a quiet side street, just off Chesterton Road so offers a really relaxing environment to explore Cambridge from.
The city has numerous methods of transport to get you out and around the many delights.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Superior 1 Bedroom||£155||£155||£139.50||£124||£124|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£145||£145||£130||£112||£112|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£179||£179||£161.10||£143.20||£143.20|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£290||£290||£261||£232||£232|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Stansted 30miles
- Cambridge North 2 miles
- Cambridge Central 2 miles
- Cambridge 2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Hypnos mattresses
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Those that have always wanted to experience a quaint way of living, and somewhere quieter outside of London, should check out these serviced apartments in Cambridge.
Once you enter the Nelson Court Apartments you will discover a host of features that will leave you stunned. These include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, DVD player, Hypnos beds, communal garden area, shower room and a fully equipped kitchen. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable after a long day exploring the many riches of Cambridge.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.