The River Cam Place Cambridge
The home is located in a lovely neighbourhood in Cambridge, right next to the River Cam.
It is also close to the picture-perfect Magdalene College and is walking distance from many of the town's attractions such as the Bridge of Sighs, Kings College Chapel, the Fitzwilliam Museum and countless other attractions. The area around the home has a lot of cute local shops, culture and many great restaurants and coffee shops are close by. Given the location of the home, most of the town is within walking distance.
Trains as well as bus routes closely connect Cambridge to most other cities in the UK.
- Cambridge Station miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Private lounge
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
The River Cam Place Serviced Apartments in Cambridge is furnished to a high standard and is conveniently located close to the River Cam.
The River Cam Place Apartment has recently been redecorated and features an uplifting and modern styling throughout and benefits from its contemporary appliances. All 6 bedrooms have comfortable mattresses and there are 3 bathrooms in the home for your added convenience, with one en suite allowing for additional privacy. The home has a lot of natural light and offers views of the surrounding neighbourhood and the river right behind it. The living room is equipped with two large sofas and an armchair as well as a large TV, perfect for an evening with friends or family after a long day of exploring Cambridge.
The River Cam Place Serviced Apartment is also equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi and plenty of space, such as a desk and workstation to get work done should you need it.
14 days' notice is required to cancel your bookings prior to arrival.
This is for 1-27 nights bookings in order to avoid charges.
28 days' notice is required to cancel your bookings prior to arrival.
This is for 28+ nights bookings in order to avoid charges.
For guest in house, cancellation is usually not accepted unless for specific situations.
For guest in house, extensions are subject to availability.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.