Engage with our community, ask questions and share tips

back    Back to all posts



1 answer

Hannah    |   


You can apply for permanent residency in Singapore if you satisfy a few conditions. You can apply if you are a spouse of a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident of the city-state. Unmarried children below 21, born to parents who are Singapore citizens or holders of permanent residency or those legally adopted by any of these parents will also be eligible. Aged parents of a Singapore citizen will also have eligibility. You can also apply if you are setting up a business in Singapore or have found a job here. Under the PTS scheme, you can shift here on a work visa called the Entrepreneur Pass or Employment Pass or the S Pass. Thereafter, you can apply for residency in Singapore.

Login/Sign up to comment here.