3 Month Accommodation London
3 Month Accommodation London
Some guests like to experience London a little longer. Whether it’s because they have the time or due to a sabbatical from the hectic office, or maybe because their company has asked them to oversee a project of magnitude that has run over its initial deadline, guests that stay up to 3 months in London need accommodation. That’s where our award-winning portfolio comes in to save the day. With a variety of long term serviced accommodation throughout London’s top neighbourhoods, we can make every traveller at home in an exclusive living space that exudes all the warmth and comfort they require.
Our Best 3 Month Accommodation in London
With a vast portfolio like ours, it’s not always easy to pick out the prized apartments, the ones that represent the finest that we offer, as all our serviced apartments do exactly that. However, we have been able to select ones that guests could stay for 3 months and feel at home every single day regardless of the weather or what’s happening on their leisure and corporate trip. Situated all over London, they are just a handful of the great stays that we can guarantee.
Some of the serviced apartments that we always recommend for a stay of 3 months or more are:
- Avant-Garde Serviced Apartments, Shoreditch
- Cleveland Residences Fitzrovia Serviced Apartments
- Elephant & Castle Serviced Apartment, Waterloo
- Canary Gateway Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Central Serviced Apartments Near Heathrow
- South Quay Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- Lexicon Serviced Apartments, Angel
- Lanterns Court Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
- One Commercial Street, Aldgate
- Shoreditch Square Serviced Apartments, Hoxton
- Lawrence House Serviced Apartment
- Emerson Court Apartments, Angel
- Lincoln Plaza Serviced Apartments, Canary Wharf
Why Should You Book 3 Month Accommodation in London?
Our award-winning serviced apartments offer all the amenities that any traveller needs for a long stay of 3 months in London. Stylish spaces, modern furnishings, and a huge variety of apartment choices guarantee that we can deliver absolute perfection for corporate and leisure guests. Every popular neighbourhood is covered, our rates are reasonable and flexible, while our apartments are fully utilised to give guests everything they require.
These spaces have been particularly designed for long term guests. We know that the apartments have to be suitable as a second home, and be fully utilised to give that feeling of comfort, that fantastic quality that people get when they enter their home after a long day. Our team of experts ensures that this happens; a home that guests can be proud to live in for 3 months.
Facilities in Our 3 Month Stay Apartments in London
To live in London for 3 months is no easy feat for the uninitiated. That’s why we have ensured that no matter how hectic the city gets, our guests have a place to come to that is welcoming, relaxing, and fully equipped for no hassle. From a fully equipped kitchen that’s perfect to experiment new recipes with, to a flat-screen TV that will have access to all channels and content for entertainment, free Wi-Fi to connect and stream however long a guest needs to, a sitting area to collapse and read in, a spacious and sleeping quarters to recharge in for the next day - everything a business or leisure needs for a 3 month stay in London is here.
But there are other facilities and amenities that can be added to the list for an extra cost, or may come already included for long term stay guests of 3 months. A gym, swimming pool and spa could well be accessed at certain residences while a business centre may be onsite and able to be used by business travellers that want to save venturing into the city of London.
Types of 3 Month Accommodation in London
Many different groups come to London to enjoy the sights and landmarks that grace its streets, or to partake in renowned restaurants of Michelin style. However small or big the group may be, our portfolio of serviced apartments has a variety of standards and sizes that can accommodate all of those that are looking to experience the city for 3 months or more.
Some of our apartment designations can be found below:
- Studio - An open-plan space is more than ideal for those that want everything in easy reach throughout their long stay.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments - Built for solo travellers and couples in mind, everything has its own place and is fully equipped for business and leisure traveller to move in and live.
- 2 Bedroom Apartments - Small families and groups can book these apartments without issue and have enough space to make it their second home.
- 3 Bedroom Apartments - Bigger groups need a bit more space and these apartments grant that so everyone can get along and enjoy the city of London.
- 4 Bedroom Apartments - Fully equipped for family get-togethers and large groups of friends, it won’t be hard for everyone to have their own private space.
- 5 Bedroom Apartments - For business projects that need large teams to stay in London to oversee completion, these apartments are the ones to book to have everything a project team needs.
Where Can You Find Our 3 Month Stay Accommodation in London?
The metropolis of London is vast and has many characteristic districts that lend their own tricks and features to the global aspect of the city. Each one has its own feel and mood, and lures in different ages groups and travellers. For those that are staying in London for 3 months or more, guests need somewhere that fits their overall disposition. Depending on the nature of the trip and how old they feel, will determine which district speaks to them and hooks them to make that all-important long term booking. We know this, which is why we have long term London accommodation in the city’s most sought-after districts.
Our collection of 3 month stay accommodation can be found in the following places:
- Islington - One of the most popular areas for young professionals that want to be close to pubs, trendy bars and other assorted London delights.
- Heathrow - With the eponymous airport not too far away, international connections are made simple and fast for business travellers on the go.
- Notting Hill - While Hugh Grant’s travel bookshop is not here, the area still has its infamous yearly festival and the Portobello Market.
- Camden - With fast connections to the centre of the city and its own vibrant market and quirky pubs, travellers are always lured here by its huge supply of offerings.
- Bloomsbury - Known for writers like Virginia Woolf and G.K. Chesterton gracing the cafes and gardens, it’s a posh spot for cultural aficionados.
- Canary Wharf - The CBD of finance and business transactions in London, corporate headquarters grace the skyline and luxury shops and restaurants bring all manners of business people to explore the terrain.
- Chelsea - One of the most expensive areas of London, it is full of status and may well have a celebrity or two hidden amongst the affluent streets.
- Richmond - With Richmond Park to walk around and easy connections to the centre of London, it’s not hard to see why people choose to stay in this classy borough.
- Kensington - Similar to Chelsea with its affluent air and reputation, Kensington is close to major museums, Hyde Park and Harrods.
- Aldgate - Another business hub, guests who choose to stay here can have the Sky Garden and streets markets in close proximity to get the best out of their long term stay.
London Attractions Near Our 3 Month Stay Accommodation
While many travellers can list all the top attractions in London, it’s very rare that they get to see them all. When staying for 3 months or more in the city, guests will have more than enough time to see the museums, galleries and parks that make London tick. As our portfolio stretches to all the major districts and popular areas, we can ensure that all travellers of business and leisure can be close to the landmarks that count. The diversity of attractions means there’s something for everyone to enjoy, from families to single travellers, while the length of stay means museums and galleries can be appreciated and explored to every corner.
Some of the key attractions near our long stay London apartments are:
- Oxford Street - The hectic shopping street is bursting with big brands and bargains that will please any busy consumer looking for fashion and entertainment products.
- Westminster Abbey - The church where all monarchs are crowned and where British innovators and famous political figures hold their resting places, this is a great slice of history.
- London Eye - The best views of London can be seen from this crowded attraction that serves millions of visitors every year.
- Natural History Museum - From the beginning of time to the present day, this museum boasts relics of the natural world that have shaped planet Earth into what it is today.
- Charles Dickens Museum - Bibliophiles will love this museum, dedicated to the author of David Copperfield, Oliver Twist, Great Expectations and Bleak House.
- Tate Modern - Full of contemporary art and abstract wonders, the gallery is one of the most-visited in the city and has temporary exhibitions that will astound art lovers.
- British Museum - Old relics and treasures from all over the world are housed here to give a clear story of human history that stretches far back into the threads of time.
- The Gherkin - A pillar of business and trade, the architectural marvel has a restaurant with 360-degree city views to make dining here more than exemplary.
- Trafalgar Square - Nelson’s Column and the National Gallery fill various parts of the square as do the fountains, lion statues and the enormous crowds.
- Tower Bridge - This historic bridge is an iconic attraction, with people queuing up to watch the bridge raise the roads to let boats pass through underneath.
Best London Restaurants Near Our 3 Month Stay Apartments
Long term stays in London mean more time to spend at the variety of restaurants that clog up the streets, offering scrumptious cuisines from all over the world. Families, business groups, project teams, couples and lonely travellers can easily discover restaurants that tick their boxes within 3 months until they pack to go back. Chinatown, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Liverpool Street, Bond Street and many more areas serve delicious foods that will set the taste buds alight. Whatever part of the world that travellers want to sink their teeth into, London has it on a plate.
Here are some of the restaurants that our guests can enjoy in London when they stay for 3 months or more:
- Casa do Frango - A Portuguese restaurant, clientele can share plates and piri-piri chicken along with other foods.
- Larry’s - a laid-back 1970s-styled New York deli and late night-restaurant, this is the spot for guests to enjoy themselves every morning and evening.
- Manteca - Indulge in fire-cooked nose-to-tail cuts of meat, hand-rolled pasta and much more in this Italian-inspired diner.
- Luca - Visitors that come here every day can tuck into gourmet Italian recipes while sitting in a restored listed building.
- Frenchie’s - Like its Parisian cousin, it serves globally influenced French fare and has a great drinks menu for guests to pretend they’re in the heart of Paris.
- Sabor - This lively Spanish restaurant offers tapas plates and many more exquisite dishes to lure in its customers.
- Beranjak - Those looking for a casual spot to enjoy Iranian cooking will find this restaurant will tick every box on their list.
- Stoney Street - This restaurant adopts a seasonal menu from breakfast through to dinner, alluring visitors with handsomely made food.
- Padella - Housemade pasta dishes and a collection of wine are all a part of this modern bistro that caters for every kind of traveller looking to fill the gap in their stomach.
Corporate Accommodation in London for 3 Months
Long term business travel requires an apartment that functions as a second home and has all the amenities necessary to ensure remote working if necessary. We know the needs of modern business travellers and how long term stays present their own issues that need to be addressed to ensure a perfect stay. Apartments that have amenities like a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi, a working and living space, plus additional onsite facilities like a gym, sauna and business centre, create the 21st century corporate travel experience that’s needed by all employees.
3 Month Accommodation in London for Leisure
Being a city built on entertainment with museums, galleries, theatres and parks all scrunched together, it is of no surprise that those on sabbatical or long vacations come to London for that long-needed break. While the hectic atmosphere might not always be relaxing, the culture of the city really makes it an ideal destination for leisure guests with time on their hands. We have a variety of leisure apartments that are more than suitable for 3 months, each one furnished with modern amenities and in one of London’s vibrant neighbourhoods. Just what leisure guests need to get away from the office.
Transport Near Our 3 Month Stay Accommodation in London
With 3 months in London, guests will have plenty of time to learn how to use the Underground and other TfL services. Getting around the city is still essential for all guests staying long term, and we recognise this. That's why our serviced apartments are centrally located next to London Underground stations and other modes of transport so corporate guests can get to the centre to conduct meetings and business lunches, while leisure guests can reach all the sights and areas of interest that make the city so popular.
The London Underground stations near our apartments include:
- Old Street
- Hounslow Central
- Charing Cross
- Canary Wharf
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Our 20 london Accommodation are rated out of 5 based on reviews