London City Apartments by MySquare
Clerkenwell is an area of central London in the London Borough of Islington, once home to Oliver Cromwell and featuring in Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist.
The area is now home to some of the best restaurants in London including the Michelin starred Club Gascon which is the perfect first-night stop. The popular and trendy Smithfield Market is also close by with a selection of well-known restaurants and bars to keep everyone satisfied from the late evening right through to the early hours. In short, this is an area that is simply divine and full of excitement.
Old Street is the nearest tube station to the apartments, giving ample access to the Northern Line and other city connections.
- London City Airport 7.5 miles
- Heathrow International Airport 15.6 miles
- Old Street 0.4 miles
- Old Street 0.4 miles
- Angel 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Are there written guard post descriptions and post orders
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Situated in Clerkenwell, these serviced apartments are another top choice for business and leisure travelers looking to make Central London their base of operations.
Those looking for a contemporary and spacious feel will be more than happy with what our Lawrence House accommodation delivers. With enough space to roll around in and a legion of homely amenities, nights in are set to be as exciting as any wild night out. This apartment has a flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, all bills included, fully equipped kitchen and much more, this accommodation is perfect long term and short stays in London.
This modern development, close to Old Street and Angel and within walking distance of the City, is portered and residents can also benefit from the use of a small gym within the building.
Disclaimer: We have multiple units within the same building. Images used are only for representation purposes, and the actual apartment may vary. However, facilities and standards will remain the same.
A full refund will be given where we have received suitable written notice of the cancellation. The notice period required for cancellation is:
For bookings of up to 6 nights duration - 5 days notice prior to arrival date is required. Cancellations received less than 5 days prior to arrival date will incur 100% cancellation charge equivalent to the booking charge.
For bookings between 7 and 27 nights duration - 7 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 7 days before the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 7 nights accommodation will be incurred
For bookings between 28 and 179 nights duration - 21 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 21 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 10 nights accommodation will be incurred.
For bookings of 180 nights duration and over - 60 days notice prior to the arrival date is required. For cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the arrival date a minimum cancellation charge of 60 nights accommodation will be incurred.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.