2 Bedroom Apartment London
2 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in London
A hotspot for global tourism; the city of London draws a sea of corporate and holiday travellers round the year. The in-exhaustive nature of traveller demands, as well as the sheer diversity in backgrounds, makes it so that every need is different. For small groups, a family with young kids or a pair of corporate travelling buddies, our catalogue of 2 bedroom serviced apartments in London will cater to their specific needs. With each room having complete privacy and all essential hospitality amenities, travellers can expect a comfortable and indulgent stay in London, as they explore the many cultural and commercial sights of the city.
Our Best 2 Bedroom Apartments in London
The extensive selection of each of our 2 bedroom apartments on offer, have their own personalized charm and beauty, keeping diverse sensibilities in mind. While one apartment in Shoreditch may offer sprawling botanical open spaces, the other in the same area may be personalized for more corporate affairs. Furthermore, our apartments span across the entire city and even neighbouring boroughs, ensuring a comprehensive, widespread selection. From long term corporate and holiday rentals to cosy boutique homes, there is much to explore.
Check out our selection of the most popular 2 bedroom apartments in London.
per night onwards
per night onwards
per night onwards
per night onwards
per night onwards
per night onwards
per night onwards
Why Should You Book a 2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment in London?
Every apartment in our catalogue grows through an extensive selection process, with only the most favourable ones making the list. The exacting criterion puts into perspective the location, the amenities and the needs of the traveller before displaying results. Centrally located with speedy access to public transit; our apartments can be found in the most desirable areas, close to the business districts and tourist hubs.
With special attention to offering increased space, every selection has its own recreational living area which travellers can suit to their needs. A small conference zone or a quiet yoga corner, there are no restrictions. Fully furnished, highly stylized interiors complete the comfortable and inviting charm of every 2 bedroom apartment. Furthermore, each bedroom is well spaced from the other, allowing the early riser to catch a timely night’s sleep while your friends across engage in loud camaraderie through the night. Every apartment caters to both short and long term travellers.
Facilities in Our 2 Bedroom Service Apartments in London
Our portfolio of award-winning full furnished, 2 bedroom serviced apartments in London have a range of facilities for all guests. Aspiring to offer an indulgent homely stay, you can find all necessary home utilities in every apartment for a hassle-free experience.
A kitchenette with a flurry of kitchen paraphernalia - including a range of utensils, and appliances such as a microwave, oven, toaster or coffee maker can be found in select apartments. This offers guests the opportunity to buy healthy local produce and cook their meals while cutting back on the cost of eating out at high-end restaurants.
An unruly or uncomfortable bed often leads to cramps in the morning along with a sluggish start to the day. Our 2 bedroom apartments recognize this struggle offering the cosiest and comfortable beds leading to an energized morning. Every bed, from the linen to the pillow covers is soft, inviting and clean ensuring deep REM sleep through the night.
Catering to the millennial lifestyle, wide flat screen televisions with access to local British channels along with high speed Wi-Fi services are available across most of our facilities. Do not miss out on your favourite shows, and ensure a lag-free connection on your next corporate video call.
Apart from these standard offerings, several apartments specialise in catering to specific client demands by offering additional premium services. While some of these services may be free of charge, others can be included in the overall package and may require prior reservations - which can be made during check-in. Additional services and amenities on offer include:
- Free Parking
- Gym Access
- Pool Access
- Sauna Treatments
- A Rooftop Deck
- A Conference Room
- Business Centre
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Services
- Mini Fridge
Where Can You Find Our 2 Bedroom Serviced Apartments in London?
Though central London is the most in-demand; our apartments are strategically scattered all over the metropolis. Located close to major network hubs, business and commercial districts, our 2 bedroom apartments can be found in the most affluent and in-demand neighbourhoods. The size of the borough can often be daunting to first-time travellers, given the sheer abundance in lifestyle options across each neighbourhood. Here is our list of the most coveted neighbourhoods where you can find our luxurious 2 bedroom apartments in London.
- Shoreditch - One of the foremost entertainment districts in the city, Shoreditch is known for its trendy charm and bustling corporate vibe. This charismatic neighbourhood is famous for its museums, art galleries and trendy pubs.
- Waterloo - This buzzing neighbourhood in central London is perfectly located close to major central attractions including London Bridge, Big Ben, London Eye, etc. Tourists will find this neighbourhood well connected to the rest of the city.
- Canary Wharf - Marked by glittering skyscrapers and a densely packed business centre, this destination is ideal for corporate travellers who have to get from one business event to another on a strict timeline.
- Hoxton - This area in East London has an interesting blend of bars, restaurants, live music venues and art exhibits. Coexisting with a bubbling financial sector, this neighbourhood offers the perfect balance between work and play.
- Vauxhall: This South London destination is a diverse melting pot located on the South of the River Thames. This neighbourhood offers speedy access to central London while taking you out of the city chaos to explore the quieter side of the borough.
- Old Street - This area combines its laid back, trendy hipster vibe with the fast pace of corporate affairs. This historically significant neighbourhood has several sleek and quirky restaurants along with a healthy cafe culture.
- Covent Garden - Located in the centre of West London, Covent Garden has several engaging museums and open-air restaurants to explore. Performing arts including theatre, opera and ballet are popular pastimes for the locals.
- Kensington - This posh and wealthy area of the city has several boulevards of residential homes and private estates. To explore the myriad of Victorian architecture in the area, head over to this affluent neighbourhood.
- Canning Town - This vibrant area in West London is a developing neighbourhood with regular residential and architectural structures being erected. A quintessential shopper paradise, explore the latest in fashion at the nearby O2 arena, while simultaneously enjoying live music or sports in its indoor stadium.
- Ealing - The tranquil and green neighbourhood of Ealing is a primary hotspot for movie and art lovers alike. Explore the rich cinematic history of films and television by visiting Ealing Studios. You can even embark on a flagship cultural trip at Pitzhanger Manor House.
London Attraction Near Our 2 Bedroom Apartments
With an average estimate of more than 20 million tourists arriving in the city annually, there is never a dull moment in London. The capital of Britain is a vibrant, urban playground with rich culture and heritage. This modern-day entertainment and arts centre is also extremely professional with corporate tourism on the steady rise. Whether you are living in the heart of the city at Waterloo or across the Thames River in Richmond, you are never too far from a London attraction. Do not miss out on the following destinations which are located close to our 2 bedroom apartments in London. Quick and easy transit options to these areas are readily available to ensure a smooth, hassle-free journey.
- The London Eye - This 135 metre tall structure is no average Ferris wheel. Hop on the 32 glass capsules as the structure slowly rotates offering 360-degree views of the city and the River Thames.
- SEA LIFE London - If travelling with children, the shark walk at this underwater destination is an instant hit. Explore over 400 species of marine life such as eels, sharks, stingrays, turtles and schools of fish.
- Warner Bros Studio Tour - Explore the making of Harry Potter and its magical universe at this enchanted studio. A great opportunity to geek out on the fandom of Potter-verse.
- London Dungeon - To gaze into the dark history of the city, head over to the London Dungeon where live actors and eerie special effects take you on a 90 minute time capsule to the London of yesterday.
- Madame Tussauds - From the best in films, sports, science, literature and technology; find the wax figure of your role model or celebrity crush. Zip-out your cameras as you strike a pose.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral - Comprising of exquisite works of art and intricate mosaics, the world-famous St. Paul’s Cathedral is a must-visit for corporate and holiday travellers alike. Its construction dates back between 1675 and 1710.
- Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square - Constructed at the entrance of the theatre and entertainment district of Soho, this monument made of granite comprises Nelson's Column which overlooks the bronze reliefs and square fountains.
- The Shard - This 95 story long structure constructed in 2012 pierces the city skyline at a height of 1000 feet. The indoor and outdoor viewing decks are a great place for small groups to come together to capture panoramic pictures.
- Westminster Abbey - Not only the venue for the ‘royal weddings’, this Church is an achievement in Gothic architecture. Explore over 600 memorials including that of Charles Dickens, Chaucer and Shakespeare.
- Natural History Museum - Inaugurated in 1754, this destination full of Roman architecture and several priceless indigenous and foreign artefacts is one of the most visited museums of the world.
Best London Restaurants Near Our 2 Bedroom Apartments
The cultural mosaic of London is expressed best through the flavours found across the city. The aroma changes with every mile you travel-from fish n chips to cinnamon, from tacos to pizza, then kebabs to dim sum, you are truly spoiled for choice. Food culture in Britain is fascinating now more than ever with immigrant communities dramatically changing the aesthetics of gastronomy. The ubiquity of urbane restaurants is apparent but eating in the Swinging City is not restricted to it. Walk past the retailers and culinary magpies to find these cafes and food shops located close to our 2 bedroom serviced apartments in the city.
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. - Styled like a Southern American eatery, the restaurant is a nod to the hit film Forrest Gump. It specialises in crustacean creations and an Americana dining experience.
- Darjeeling Express - Authentic Mughlai family recipes to snacking on Indian street food, the owner recreates her childhood favourites with an all-women team of immigrants bringing to life the true flavours of India.
- Mari Vanna - Teleport into the tucked away Russian home of a mythical matriarch. Enjoy a slice of ‘Babushka cooking’ and Soviet-era cuisines, making Mari Vanna truly a rare find.
- Beach Blanket Babylon - Residing in a luxurious amalgamation of a Georgian English manor and a French chateau, this destination serves extraordinary modern European food.
- Shaka Zulu - Relish the taste of South African exotic grilled meats and slow-cooked spicy stew in a vibrant tribal setting with lots of post-meal buzz and music from international artists.
- Lahpet - Bringing Burmese cuisine to the streets of London; its punchy coconut flavours, fish dishes and curries are something that not many have tried before.
- Sarastro - A dramatic experience for all the senses. Turkish and Mediterranean flavours creating exotic fusion cuisine, further aided by live musical entertainment adding to the drama of the interiors.
- 26 Grains - This cosy and affordable breakfast spot offers fancy bowls full of delightful English porridges along with other quintessential breakfast options- toasts, eggs and pastries.
- Behesht - An opulent Iranian restaurant specialising in Persian cuisine decked up with antique furniture and lots of Persian carpets. Binge on Middle Eastern gastronomy at this destination.
- Vanilla Black - Specialising in vegan and vegetarian gourmet this pro-environment destination has an experimental vegan menu with close attention to locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
Cost of 2 Bedroom Accommodation in London
At TheSqua.re, we offer complete transparency in the billing and reservation policies with a flexible approach to catering to any last-minute guest requirements. Seasonal fluctuations in bookings are to be expected depending on the time of the year and guest capacity. Both corporate and leisure travellers are looked after by our award-winning reservation team, aiding guests in choosing their desired property as per their requirements.
2 Bedroom Corporate Accommodation in London
Long-drawn out presentations and hyper networking at corporate events may often leave businessmen exhausted and spent at the end of a day. Our 2 bedroom corporate apartments are the perfect haven for business travellers to unwind and rejuvenate. You and your colleagues will find each bedroom at the highest standards with all necessary comforts and luxuries. Every bedroom has a homely feel along with essential business needs such as high speed Wi-Fi and widescreen televisions for mini-presentations. For business buddies who like to exercise, several properties come with equipped fitness centres and sports facilities. Pool and sauna access may also be available to de-stress.
2 Bedroom Accommodation in London for Families and Friends
Travelling with young children isn’t as smooth sailing as parents would want it to be. Not only do you need to constantly monitor their actions, you also need the occasional time out. Our 2 bedroom apartments located all over London are just the right fit. Bedrooms are located within a close distance to one another, yet spaced out enough to get you a private moment. Even close friends travelling in a pair who require their own individual room, yet prefer being within a hallway from one another will find our 2 bedroom apartments to their liking. Equipped with all necessary entertainment and utilities, our catalogue of 2 bedroom apartments is ideal for small groups and people travelling in pairs.
Getting Around Our 2 Bedroom Apartments in London
With our apartments being scattered over several essential neighbourhoods of the city, including the centre; each property can be conveniently accessed via the robust transportation network which further connects major business and tourist junctions to our location. From Hoxton in East London to Vauxhall in South London over the River Thames, the city has well established travelling routes to all essential districts.
Hop on the London Underground Tube or ride the Overground train as the well-linked rail services run through several boroughs in and around the London area. The cities' well-established roadways conveniently lead to important landmarks as well as the major airports. The bus and taxi services are easily available across the entire region.
A few essential tube stations that are close to our 2 bedroom apartments include:
- Covent Garden
- Old Street
- Liverpool Street
- Canning Town
- Ealing Broadway
- South Ealing
- London bridge
- Tower Hill
- Battersea Park