Based in a hip and arty neighbourhood, right on the edge of Central London and The City, The Residence @ Shoreditch boasts 16 chic apartments, ranging from one bedroom apartments to three bedroom apartments sleeping up to 8 guests.
- London City Airport 7.9 miles
- Old Street Station 0.4 miles
- Angel Station 1.1 miles
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private patio
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
These apartments feature funky design elements from exposed brick walls to art deco style furniture while maintaining a modern and classy feel throughout. The area is surrounded by popular food & drink venues, independent local businesses and plenty of cultural venues.
The fully equipped kitchens are set in the open plan living area, making the living areas spacious and lofty. The apartments feature individually furnished bedrooms, stylish bathrooms, generous living spaces with a dining area and all the amenities needed for comfortable living. On top of this, the views of London skyline provide an inspiring setting day and night.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.